Friday, June 24, 2011

Seamstresses... A Project!



Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to update too much this week... I'm in the middle of moving and finding a job and furniture I can afford. BUT today while browsing through some DIY blogs, I came across an excellent project for you to try out. Have you ever seen wedges or flats that you love the lines of but maybe not the color or fabric so much? Well now you can cover them in whatever fabric you like with these instructions! I can't wait to try out this myself...a great way to revamp some old shoes. I hope you enjoy, and if you try this, please send me a pic here!

From this....

...to this!

Just follow the step by step instructions here. They seem quite easy, and require no sewing skills! Everyone should be able to make them ^-^ The writer's instructions are also very easy to follow. Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. The what she's done with these shoes is really amazing >.<
    Why i am so bad at diy? :[

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so creative! I would have never in a million years thought of doing this! After a bit of reading on the girl that did this... it's Allison from Season 3 of Project Runway. I really enjoyed her designs on the show. She reminded me of a good friend I had lol

    ReplyDelete