Monday, June 6, 2011

Doll House: Bettyboop71



Hi dollfaces! I found a wonderful doll who has a great doll house... bettyboop71. I had the wonderful pleasure of talking to her a bit and conducted a little interview. I've also displayed a few pictures of her suite. I think what caught my eye was the colors she uses and how nicely everything blends together in each room. She also does an excellent job at displaying the perfect outfit in each room so seamlessly!

I love this room for the vibrant colors she used. Most dolls stray away from bright pink and yellow, but Bettyboop71 seems to embrace them!

Bettyboop71 has perfectly coordinated these outfits to the room.

Alie:  What is your favorite room in your suite and why?
Bettyboop71:  My favorite room for now is my new beach villa, because it's soo relaxing and so beautiful! And I think it's because I really wish to have one like this in real life! :) haha!

My favorite part of this room is the chandelier silhouettes. So creative! 

Alie:  What room was the first that you started decorating?
Bettyboop71:  The first room I began decorating is the pink one on the third floor.I was inspired by the LE collection and my favorite color which is PINK!

I absolutely love this room. She has really carried out the red, black, and white theme along with playing with stripes.

Elegance doesn't quite sum up this room well enough! It is definitely chic to the max... and did you see the floor? Wonderful!

Alie:  Did/do you have any inspirations for decorating your suite?
Bettyboop71:   My inspirations in decorating my suite are a lot like the style I love in real life, so I love the " Shabby Chic interiors", "girly "and "feminine" decors.

Clean lines with a mix of vintage appeal. Perfect.


Beachtastic! Okay so badly made up word, but I think it aptly describes this room. It is so cheerful!

Alie:  What advice would you give someone who was just beginning to decorating their suite?
Bettyboop71:  The advice I would give to someone just starting to decorate their suite would be to follow their tastes and " vibes", follow their intuition and maybe if they need help, take a look at pictures they love in decorating magazines or boutiques they love. I think it's a good way to start!

Please stop by Bettyboop71's suite to check out the rest of her amazing Doll House! It certainly is "shabby chic, girlie, and feminine"!

No comments:

Post a Comment