Friday, September 23, 2011

New Layout!



I'm done with the new layout! I really hope you all like it... I like the simplicity of it. I also wanted to try and incorporate some of the readers. If you aren't pictured, I'm sorry. It was nothing personal... I just chose dolls I had already used on the blog and looked cohesive together. I am also working on the new dolls section ^-^ It should be up in a day or two! If you have any ideas for posts, please feel free to let me know.

I also wanted to say thank you to those of you who have volunteered your time to be a contributor. You know who you are! I couldn't keep this up without you ^-^

Those pictured:  Top: Ennui, Anne.Sofie, A_Horror, panda7733, Pipapaulus  Middle: tealsmoke, Morgana.s67, gucci***gurl, me (alie_catte)  Bottom: _*^.^*_ , pinupdollsblog, missSusan1289, BlackVelouria, bettyboop71

No comments:

Post a Comment