Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Coming Soon!!




Okay everyone, thank you so much for being so patient with me. Many of you have such kind words about the blog, and keep asking for new posts. Well I am going to be posting soon! I miss the blog and miss meeting such great dolls (as well as kindling old friendships), so I am going to get it up and running again. I will probably make a new layout as well.

BUT I need everyone's help. I need a few contributors to the blog. I'm a full time university student, and I just don't have the time to look for great dolls, suites, come up with looks etc. If you would like to help out, please either send me a message on stardoll, or send an email to pinupdollsblog@hotmail.com. Please include your name and tell me a bit about yourself. If you want to be a full time contributor with webpage allowance, please include a brief background about your web background ie any sites you've made, blogs on tumblr, use on blogger etc. If you just want to be part time contributor and just suggest some great finds, you don't need any web background. Please let me know which spot you'd like to be involved it! Everyone is still welcome to  let me know of great dolls they find without needed to be contributor though.

Thank you everyone!!!! You are all such wonderful dolls, I'm so sorry I let this blog fall through. Let's all get together and make this happen again ^-^

Alie

No comments:

Post a Comment